If you’re like many home or business owners in Mechanicsburg, Carlisle, Harrisburg, Linglestown, Hershey, Middletown, or Camp Hill, you probably don’t spend a lot of time thinking about your HVAC system – as long as it’s working properly. Don’t be lulled into a false sense of security. As with any mechanical equipment, an HVAC system requires regular preventive maintenance to remain in peak operating condition. It’s only a matter of time before a neglected HVAC system will begin to under perform or even fail, resulting in expensive and potentially dangerous issues.
Turn to the HVAC Pros at H.L. Stoneberger for Regular HVAC System Maintenance
Preventive maintenance for your HVAC system doesn’t have to be a hassle. Let the problem-solving professionals at H.L. Stoneberger Plumbing & Heating remove the burden from your shoulders. We’ve been providing prompt and reliable heating and cooling services to our residential and commercial customers in the Harrisburg/Mechanicsburg area since 1986. We have the expertise to keep your HVAC system operating efficiently.
What Are the Advantages of Regular HVAC System Maintenance?
Regular maintenance of your HVAC system will provide a wide range of financial and safety benefits:
- Preventing major repair issues: Getting hit with an expensive HVAC repair bill can be quite a shock to the system – and it can also drain your bank account. Preventive maintenance is a key troubleshooting step that can detect small issues before they turn into serious problems. That can save you hundreds of dollars in repair costs over time.
- Lengthening system lifespan: You probably know that regularly changing the oil in your vehicle is an important maintenance step that will extend the life of your engine. Likewise, regular HVAC system tune-ups will extend the life of your units, which can save you thousands of dollars in premature system replacement costs.
- Saving energy: While modern HVAC systems are designed and built for maximum energy efficiency, they still require regular maintenance to keep them operating at their best. Ensuring that your system is operating as efficiently as possible through routine maintenance can result in substantial savings on your monthly energy bills.
- Increased comfort: One of the sure signs of an improperly operating HVAC system is complaints of being too hot in the summer or too cold in the winter. Regular maintenance will enable you to more precisely control the temperature in your home or business and keep everyone as comfortable as possible, even in extreme weather conditions.
- Protecting your family/employees: If your HVAC system includes a gas furnace, there is the potential risk of carbon monoxide poisoning. Carbon monoxide is an odorless, colorless gas that can cause serious illness and even death when inhaled. Regular inspections by an experienced HVAC contractor can detect a cracked heat exchanger or other mechanical issue that could lead to carbon monoxide poisoning.
Contact H.L. Stoneberger to Set Up a Regular HVAC System Maintenance Schedule
H.L. Stoneberger will be happy to work with you to set up a convenient, cost-effective maintenance schedule that will keep your HVAC system working efficiently throughout the year. To learn more, give us a call at 717-796-9882 today.